Noticed an improvement in skin dryness & tightness^
Noticed an improvement in skin hydration & nourishment^
Noticed an improvement in skin redness & blotchiness^
Discover the new Recoverëderm range from Dr. LeWinn’s, combining targeted solutions for
sensitive skin to reduce the visible signs of ageing.
1. Provides instant soothing relief for distressed skin
2. Reduces skin sensitivities to comfort and normalise skin
3. Supports and strengthens the skin barrier
4. Targets and reduces the visible signs of ageing such as firmness, elasticity, lines & wrinkles
Recommended for mild to highly sensitive, intolerant and irritated skin.
Also suitable for post cosmetic treatment aftercare.
The Recoverëderm range has been specially formulated with advanced ingredients to soothe,
calm and protect the skin, while reducing the visible signs of ageing.
+ Australian Bio-Active Maritech® Reverse
A unique Marine Algae extract, sustainably sourced from the pristine waters of Tasmania, this ingredient is rich in Fucoidan with clinically proven soothing, protecting and anti-ageing benefits.
+ ProRenew CLR™ Probiotic Complex
Accelerates the recovery of the skin’s barrier function and helps skin quickly adapt to external stress.
A Neurocosmetic peptide designed to soothe and calm irritated skin, reduce visual redness and signs of swelling and improve sensitive skin resilience.
+ Tazman Berry
Provides instant calming and soothing benefits to alleviate the appearance of skin redness, visible signs of inflamed skin and instantly reduces the feeling of itching or burning skin.
An indigenous botanical extract proven to soothe and calm the skin.
An essential element to help maintain a healthy skin barrier function, forming a protective layer on the skin to shield against environmental aggressors and prevent moisture loss.
Skin sensitivities can occur at any age and can be triggered by several factors. Skin may become dry, tight, red and highly irritated.
• Internal factors such as hormones or genetics
• Environmental factors such as the sun, excessive heat, air conditioning, pollution, dirt
• External factors such as lifestyle, diet, stress
• Irritations from skincare products and make-up
• Irritations after cosmetic procedures that can cause the skin to be sensitised