Ultra R4 Collagen 360° Eye Masks 3pk
Ultra R4 Collagen 360˚ Eye Masks use Bio-Cellulose technology, acting like a second skin to adhere perfectly to the face and in a unique fishtail shape to target the upper eye lid, crows feet and under eye area.
Loaded with a highly potent serum of Collagen, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Ash Tree Extract and Vitamin B3 to boost hydration, collagen and help with puffiness and dark circles. The masks adhere perfectly to the skin aiding intense hydration and plumpness to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles and boost tired eyes.
- Dermatologist tested.
- 100% biodegradable.
Clinically proven to increase skin hydration by up to 54% after one use*.
*Results based on 25 women using the Collagen 360˚ Eye Masks for 20 minutes as a one use treatment. Independent Laboratory Study.
- Cleanse, tone and dry skin.
- Remove one eye mask from the sachet and peel away one side of the protective mesh film.
- Apply to eye, starting with the round section on the temple, smooth the narrow section on the upper eye lid and the wider section under the eye.
- Smooth out the mask to ensure good contact with the skin. Remove the second protective mesh layer.
- Apply in the same way to the second eye.
- Relax and leave the mask to activate for 15-20 minutes allowing your skin to absorb the active ingredients.
- To remove eye mask, start at the temple and hold skin directly under mask with one hand, whilst gently and slowly peeling away from the skin. Discard.
- No need to rinse. Massage any remaining serum from the sachet into your skin.
- Use as often as required.
- Place in the fridge before use for a cooling effect.
- Use mask immediately after opening to prevent drying out.
- Most effective when used twice a week for the first month then as often as required.
Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Trehalose, Hydroxyacetophenone, 1,2 Hexanediol, Euglena Gracilis Polysaccharide, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract, Ammonium Acryloydimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Niacinamide (Vit B3), Hydrolysed Collagen, Phenoxyethanol, Fraxinus Excelsior (Ash Tree) Bark Extract, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Xanthan Gum, N-Hydroxysuccinamide, Chrysin, Silanetriol, Parfum, Limonene*, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Potassium Sorbate, Potassium Citrate, Steareth-20 * Parfum constituent # C0001701
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
Use both eye masks immediately after opening to prevent drying out. We recommend patch testing before use.
Avoid direct contact with eyes. Rinse with water if irritation occurs. For external use only.